Significance of Durga Suktha Homam
Goddess Durga is the fierce form of Shakthi and said to be the complete incarnation of Parvathi who protects people from potential threats and risks. She helps to removing the evil forces; eliminate negative force to live long life.
Our Divine Astrologer Thethiyur V.Mahadevan along with our Vedic Pandits Organizing Durga Suktha Homam to overcome physical and mental problems in an effective manner. It makes feasible ways for clearing obstacles to attain success in all endeavors. It reduces the Karmic issues and Dosham and gets a better prospects.
Sri Durga Devi is worshiped with 16 types of offerings, and then 108 Namavalies (names) are chanted with red flowers. During the Homam, Durga Suktham will be chanted. This Homam is highly recommended for success in life and to avoid Bad Dreams. It also brings forth a peaceful of Mind and good Health.
Benefits of DurgasukthaHomam
- To bring Success, Abundance, peace, prosperity in life
- To remove blockage on the path of your success
- To stop getting loss in Business & Profession
- To Remove scarcity of money
- To Bring Financial stability
- To bring peace at home (griha shanti) and Work place
- For protection from evil forces, Black Magic and Miseries
- For getting progeny (own child)
- For speedy recovery from Illness
- For Fulfilling your Desires
- To improve family relations and Peace and harmony in the family