Significance of Lakshmi Kubera Homam
Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Kubera are the chief deities of this powerful Homa. Lakshmi is the Hindu goddess of wealth, prosperity, wisdom, fortune, fertility. Kubera is the king of Yakshas and the lord of wealth in Hindu mythology.
Lord Kubera is also the Lord of wealth who blesses his devotees with comforts and luxuries, financial growth and success. This Homa is performed to invoke the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Kubera to acquire material growth and prosperity.
This Homa breaks all the barriers that come on your way of accumulating wealth and money. The Gods of wealth shower on you their blessings along with prosperity.
Purpose and Benefits
Lakshmi-kubera homam is performed for the purpose of gaining legitimate wealth.Those who are involved in business or are facing any financial problems may perform this homam to receive the blessings and grace of Goddess Lakshmi. This is the appropriate Homam which is conducted by our Divine Astrologer Thethiyur V.Mahadevan along with our Vedic Pandits to vanquish your enemies and protects you from harmful things, negative chants, evil eye etc. According to Vedas . This is to improve the energy level in the environment and to eliminate undesirable elements.
Benefit of Lakshmi Kubera Homam
Relieves you from your debts
- Increases your income, inflow of funds and accumulation of wealth, Improve in business
- Businessmen who are looking out to expand on their profits and wealth
- Attract luck, wealth, prosperity and abundance
- People who are facing impediments on their way of acquiring material and monetary growth
- Lakshmi Kubera Homam brings luck and prosperity to the family.