Significance of Sri Pratyangira Homam
Pratyangira Sadhana requires proper initiation by Guru (Sri Vidya Upasagar) Sri Pratyangira is pleased by chanting mantras, doing worship either on the image, or by the help of Yantras (mystical diagrams) .
Sri Maha Pratyangira Devi is a powerful aspect of divine mother. She is considered to be a powerful repellent of the influences generated by witch-craft. As Pratyangira is ombination of lion and human forms is said to represent the balance of good and evil.
Pratyangira sadhana is done mainly to protect yourself from attacks of Black Magic and to prosper in your life. Her Mantra is used to harm others for material gains and settle enmity it can react and adversely affect the person performing such rites. She is also called ‘Artharvana Bhadra Kali’. The most detailed source in Meru Tantra.
Pooja is performed with Lemon, Dates, Crystal sugar (kalkandu) , Banana, Ghee and Flowers. The Lemon will bring prosperity if kept in one’s house.
Homam is performed on Amavasya and Pournami. The Homam is perfomed with Dried Red Chillies and other pooja materials.
Benefits of Pooja / Homam
- Any negative forces like Disease, Misfortune, Obstacles,
- Curing all illness and to prevent major accidents.
- Removal of all mental blocks,
- Financial problems will be solved and enemy can be succumbed.
- Healthy body and full protection from accidents/sudden deaths.
- Your most inner desires will be fulfilled.