Sri Ucchista Ganapathy Homam Significance
Ucchista Ganapathy means “the lord of blessed offering and the lord of superiority”. This form of Ganapathy is depicted in sitting posture with six hands and on the left thigh seated with his Shakti (Devi or Goddess). On his main right hand holds the Japa beads mala (Rudraksha), second holds pomegranate fruit and the third/ upper holds the fresh sprig of paddy. His main left hand hold around his Shakti, second hand hold the Veena and third/upper hand holds blue lotus. The tusk is not curled and Ucchista Ganapathy appears in blue complexion. Karthika Nakshatra is related to Ucchhishta Ganapathy. From the Ucchista Suktha of Adharvana Veda, the term ‘Ucchista’ / ‘Ut-sista’ represents ‘the Residual above’ or ‘The Supreme, who always stay above the creation’.
According to Vedic scriptures, Ganapathy is a powerful God who solves the problems of devotees at the right time. Ucchista is the 8th one among 32 forms of Lord Ganapathy. In this form, he blesses a person to gain more knowledge and wisdom.
Sri Ucchista Ganapathy Homam is mainly meant for achieving success in all types of endeavors. Childrens are largely benefited by this Homam to increase their learning abilities in an effective manner. Worshipping and offering certain rituals on him may lead to several benefits in life.
One can able to accomplish tasks in business and work with this Homam to witness major changes. Moreover, it is possible to get protection from the negative effects of planetary combinations in a horoscope. Another advantage is that it makes feasible ways for getting positive energies to lead a happy and prosperous life.
Our Divine Astrologer Thethiyur V.Mahadevan give proper guidelines along with our Vedic Pandits organising the Uchishta Ganapathy Homam. They also chant the powerful vedic matras followed by fire rituals to gain more advantages.
Benefits of Uchishta Ganapathy Homam
- To bring Success, Abundance, peace, prosperity in life
- To remove blockage on the path of your success
- To stop getting loss in Business & Profession
- To Remove scarcity of money
- To Bring Financial stability
- To bring peace at home (griha shanti) and Work place
- For protection from evil forces, Black Magic and Miseries
- For getting progeny (own child)
- For speedy recovery from Illness
- For Fulfilling your Desires
- To improve family relations and Peace and harmony in the family