Gayathri Homam Significance
Sri Gayathri Homam is considered as Sukrutha Homam to be the purest among all the Homam .This Homam is generally done in favor Gäyatrï bestows good health, vitality, longevity, wealth with grace, glorious success, co-operation, love, intellectual elevation and divine power.
Gayathri Mantra is said to be chief of all Mantras. While saying this Mantra, we not only get the blessing of Sri Gayathri Devi but also get the blessings of Surya Devan.[ The Sun God] And this Mantra is equivalent to the rays of Suryan. These are the specialty and greatness, of Gayathri mantra .
This Mantram doesn’t belong to any specific caste (or) religion. It is a common Mantram and can be chanted by anyone. Every Mantram, there will be one Rishi, who is termed to be the Kartha. Vishwamitra, who belongs to Kshatriya Kula, is referred to as the Kartha for this great Gayathri Mantram. So this Mantram is not only for Brahmins, Vedic Pandits but also for all in this world. Gayathri homam is also called as Sukrutha Homam.
Although all the mantras in Rigveda are the holy words of which none can be considered high or low in respect of power and potency. The Gayatri has a special place in the Vedic literature.
Our Divine Astrologer Thethiyur V.Mahadevan give proper guidelines along with our Vedic Pandits organising the Gayathri Homam. They also chant the powerful vedic matras followed by fire rituals to gain more advantages.
Benefits of Gayathri Homam
- It bestows a person to ensure more wealth by meeting essential requirements.
- For fulfilling the desires of devotees to live a better life
- For improving overall well being of a person.
- Protection from enemies and evil forces and getting peace of mind.
- Iimprove relationships in family and society for achieving goals.
- Recover from the Karmic issues, all Dosham and malefic effects of planets in a horoscope.
- Children are largely benefited by this Homam to prevent Health issues
- For living a happy and prosperous spiritual life.